How to Take Lens Blur Photo With Your Android Camera
Google Camera app comes up with a cool new feature is the focus effect. It provides the effect of DSLR cameras (cameras with interchangeable lens). With the new function, the photographer chooses a point of focus and the background is blurred. At times, main image pieces are also out of focus and the edges between the object and the background are a bit strange. But somehow we can make things done with a few settings. So today I am going you to share the easiest and simplest trick to click lens blur photo in Android devices.
1. Download Google camera app from Google play store You can download Google camera from the link mentioned above.
2. Install Google Camera App On your Android smartphone once installed, Open the app: As you opened the App You will be asked “Remember photo location?” You need to enable this feature and click on “Next“
3. Swipe to left and select the option of “Lens Blur“
4. Now it will give you the tutorial on how to click images using “Lens Blur” feature to blur the background of any photo naturally.
5. Now you will be redirected to Google camera, Chose the object to focus on once focused click the image and slowly raise your device keeping the object centered.
6. Now you have successfully created the photo with blurred background.you can refocus according to your needs.
It is a bit difficult to adjust the speed while moving your phone in Lens blur option. You need a little practice to speed to get used to because even useless too late or too early to move, but I am sure that you can do it… So please try it.. And Enjoy